Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Time, it just flies by.....

Well time sure flew by the past 2 months!!! From getting sick for almost a whole month to going on an adventure to DISNEYLAND!

My family got sick most of February and it was not enjoyable to say the least. Left me feeling a bit down but need to get some sunshine so I can perk up. I didn't do much crafting because of this and even shut down the shop for the entire month of Feb. Really sucked!!

Anyway I'm back full force and have new items I want to share!! I've been trying to play catch up w/all my crafts now but came up with some new and fun Badge holders, Bow holders and some cute new headbands!!

As always here are some images but only of the badge holders, I yet to reveal the rest.

 

 


Some have been posted in my Etsy shop and some are up in my Facebook page, The Pink Ape.

No comments: